Above – Caelan (yellow stripe belt) and Adil (red stripe belt)
Congratulations to everyone who graded on Sunday and were awarded their new badges and belts! Please note that students are not guaranteed to pass their badges. We expect to see consistent attendance to classes, attention in lessons and effort, especially on badge day itself. If a student puts extra effort in, they can be awarded two badges.
- Isaac – Three step sparring – inner block
- Christopher – Sokuto Fumikomi (low side kick)
- Caelan – Shuto-Uke (knife hand block)
- Giovani – Kete Junzuki (front kick, front punch)
- Ollie – Soto Uke (outer block)
- Ti – Sokuto Fumikomi (low side kick)
- Adil – Stances – front and fighting
- Kunwar – Mawashigeri (round house kick)
- Zayn – Uchi Uke, Jodan Uke, gyakazuki (inner block, head block, reverse punch)
- Jonas – Gedan Berai (lower block)
- Aadya – Maegeri (front kick)
- Lianne – Uchi Uke (inner block)
Special congratulations to Caelan who has now earned 18 badges and has now been awarded his yellow stripe belt. And also to Adil who has earned 6 badges and has now been awarded his red stripe belt!