Above – Natalia and Ayden earn their red-stripe belts and Zahran earned his yellow belt!
Congratulations to all the Power Dragons who were awarded their new badges and belts this month!
Special congratulation go to Natalia and Ayden who have earned 6 badges and were awarded their red-stripe belts. Also well done to Zahran who has earned 24 badges to be awarded his yellow belt!
Please note, students do not automatically pass their monthly badges. We expect to see consistent attendance and effort throughout the month. As students rise through the belts, they are also expected to practice their techniques at home.
Full results are below.
Yellow & Yellow Stripe Belts
- Christopher – Keri Uke Nihonme (defence against front kick 2)
- Tiberius – Keri Uke Nihonme (defence against front kick 2)
- Isaac – Keri Uke Nihonme (defence against front kick 2)
- Zahran – Pinan Nidan Full Kata (below)
Red & Red Stripe Belts
- Albert – Uchi Uke/Jodan Uke Gyakuzuki (inner block, head block, reverse punch)
- Jonas – Kette Gyakazuki (front kick, reverse punch)
- Louie – Uraken (back fist)
- Fabian – Mawashigeri (roundhouse kick)
- Yohann – Mawashigeri (roundhouse kick)
- Patryk – Seiza (lead the bowing sequence)
- James – Uraken (back fist)
- Amelia – Uraken (back fist)
- Max – Uraken (back fist)
- Ayden – Stances (front & fighting)
- Natalia – Stances (front & fighting)
- Eduard – Uchi Uke (inner block)
- Ryleigh – Jodan Uke (head block