Above – Ollie (red stripe belt) and Zahran (red belt)
Congratulations to everyone who graded on Sunday and were awarded their new badges and belts! Please note that students are not guaranteed to pass their badges. We expect to see consistent attendance to classes, attention in lessons and effort, especially on badge day itself. If a student puts extra effort in, they can be awarded two badges.
- Christopher – Soto Uke/ Gedan Barai Gyakuzuki (outer block, lower block, reverse punch)
- Ti – Soto Uke/ Gedan Barai Gyakuzuki (outer block, lower block, reverse punch)
- Isaac – Sokuto Fumikomi (low side kick)
- Caelan – Uchi Uke/Jodan Uke Gyakuzuki (inner block, head block, reverse punch)
- Zahran – Leading the bowing sequence
- Kunwar – Uraken (backfist)
- Ollie – front and fighting stances
- Rayyan – Soto Uke (outer block)
- Adil – Uchi Uke (inner block)
- Albert – Uchi Uke (inner block)
- Aadya – Gedan Barai (lower block)
- Giovani – Maegeri (front kick)
- Lianne Wongsang – Jodan Uke (head block)
Special congratulations to Ollie who has earned six badges and has now been awarded his red stripe belt. And also to Zahran who has earned 12 badges and has now been awarded his red belt!