Above – Aadya (red stripe belt), Albert (red stripe belt), Christopher (yellow stripe belt) and Ti (yellow stripe belt)
Congratulations to everyone who graded on Sunday and were awarded their new badges and belts! Please note that students are not guaranteed to pass their badges. We expect to see consistent attendance to classes, attention in lessons and effort, especially on badge day itself. If a student puts extra effort in, they can be awarded two badges.
- Isaac – Three step sparring – outer block
- Christopher – Shuto-uke (knife hand block)
- Ti – Shuto-uke (knife hand block)
- Zahran – Kete Junzuki (front kick, front punch)
- Rayyan – Leading the bowing sequence
- Kunwar – Leading the bowing sequence
- Ollie – Mawashigeri (round house kick)
- Aadya – Stances (front and fighting stances)
- Albert – Stances (front and fighting stances)
Special congratulations go to Christopher and Ti who have now earned 18 badges and were awarded their yellow stripe belts! Congratulations also to Aadya and Albert who have earned 6 badges each and have been awarded their red stripe belts! Now they have their first belts, they will be promoted to the advanced Power Dragons lesson to continue their karate journey!